Topographical Survey using Aerial Drones, Surface Water Risk Assessment & Water Resources Modelling for IIT Jammu Campus
Description & Brief scope
- Arrive at the maximum Surface Water Potential of the Campus and its immediate adjoining areas wherever applicable, that can be technically contained, conserved and utilized within the Campus.
- Assessment on adequacy of the existing / planned Storm Water Drain network for the entire IIT Jammu Campus to support the arrived SWM Plan and propose new Storm Drain network for the same, if required.
- Preparation of inundation maps for various rainfall return periods and identify the vulnerable locations within the IIT Jammu Campus.
- Recommend suitable interventions and on-site measures to ameliorate inundation in the study area (wherever applicable).
- Preparation of Surface Water Management Plan incorporating the above metioned interventions.
Inundation Study for the entire Campus for Various Rainfall Return Periods.
Adequacy check of the storm water infrastructure planned within the campus and recommend appropriate storm water infrastructure where required, for effective Storm Water Management.
Maximize the water conservation measures to supplement the resources planned to meet the water demand for IIT Jammu campus
Facts and Figures
Jammu and Kashmir
Inundation Study and Surface Water Management Plan