The B&C vertical is ideally placed to promote and implement smart, affordable & sustainable solutions to deliver projects that work effectively & seamlessly.
The E&S vertical at CUBE, with its state of the art laboratory is involved in efforts to develop innovative and cost-effective solutions to treating effluents, managing solid waste, purifying air and recycling water..
The SMART vertical focuses on all the three aspects, in developing solutions that are holistic socio culturally, technologically and environmentally while employing design thinking & analytics to arrive at a wholesome approach to urban development, be it the supply of basic infrastructure, or data and analytics driven decision making for cities.
The UPT vertical at CUBE is ideally poised to do so, with focus on the varied, multi sectoral and multidimensional aspects of urban issues and transportation planning.
Project Name : Developing Resilience Scenarios and Strategies through Participatory Simulations – Integrated Urban Governance in Chennai
Verticals : Urban Planning & Transportation
Services : Project Management Consultant
Project Name : Training on Lean Construction Technologies
Verticals : Buildings & Construction
Services : Implementation Partner
- CUBE pledges Rs. 3 L to PM CARES fund to support India’s fight against COVID 19 pandemic. The virus continues to take its toll on communities. Do your bit, stop the spread.
- CUBEians Contributed a part of their salaries to the PM CARES fund to help India’s fight against the COVID-19 Pandemic. A collection of Rs. 56, 765 was made through individual contributions!!
- Successfully Provided Structural Vetting Services for Various Buildings and Structures for Military Engineering Services
- Conducted a Certificate Course on Waste Management under GSDP of MoEF&CC along with IITM
- Completed Structural Design Vetting for Integrated Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Complexes in Six Districts of Tamil Nadu for District Rural Development Agencies
- Completed the Assessment of Residual Life of Pavement for More than 320 kms of Road Sections on NH 44 and NH 38 for NHAI
- Provided Structural Design of a New Barrage Proposed to be Constructed Across River Coleroon at Upper Anicut, Mokkumbu and Assessment of Stability of Restoration Works, for Water Resources Department, Trichy
- Q SCAN – CUBE’s Web & Mobile Based Application Launched to Facilitate Real Time Reporting and Ensure Quality for Third Party Quality Assurance and Quality Control Services at Amravati Green City for APCRDA
- Workshop on Quality Assurance and Quality Control for Amravati Green City Conducted for Officials from APCRDA and Various Project Management Consulting Firms Working on Projects in Amravati Green City
- Workshop on Lean Construction Technologies Held in Mumbai attended by Engineers from L&T Construction, Shapoorji Pallonji Engineering and Construction, Tata Realty and Infrastructure, Afcons Ltd
- Inauguration of Prototype Toilet Built Using Precast Technology Held at Nagapattinam by Officials from CPCL for the Village Adoption CSR Project of CPCL.
- Treatment of Effluent Resulting from Use of Coolant Oil as Die Lubricant, using Tabletop Prototype has been Successfully Conducted.
- Work on Distress Mapping for the Arulmigu Nellaiappar Temple Complex to commence shortly
- Technical Audit and Random Quality Check of over 377 kms of Road Length for Tamil Nadu Highways Department will Commence Shortly
- Drones are now being used at Amravati Green City for carrying out the Quality Assurance & Quality Control Services
- Study for Improving the Road Linkage Between Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR) and East Coast Road (ECR) to Commence Soon
- Adequacy Audits for Seven Member Industries of CII Are Scheduled to Begin in End of April
- CUBE Environment Laboratory to Begin Operations in June
- New Office Complex for CUBE inaugurated by Sh. S Krishnan IAS, Principal Secretary to the Government of Tamil Nadu on the 27th of February 2019 in the Presence of Prof. Bhaskar Ramamurthi, Director IIT Madras and Other Dignitaries in a Small but Exclusive Ceremony
- CUBE's Governing Board Meeting was held on 27th of February to Update the Governing Board of the Latest Happenings at CUBE