|Advanced Construction Technologies||Data Management, Interpretation, Modelling & Visualization.||Housing Projects||Process Engineering||Soil Contamination Studies||Treatability / Mitigation Studies|
|Air Quality Monitoring & Assessment||Design & Change Management||Hydrology & Geo Morphology||Program Management||Solid Waste Management||Treatment Processes|
|Airports - Planning & Design||Detailed Project Reports||Infrastructure Design & Planning||Project Closure and Hand-Over Management||Specialised Design Services (Hospitals, Industries, Hospitality, Dams)||UAV / Drone Surveys|
|Architectural Design||E Waste Management||Integrated Project Delivery||Project Development||Street Designs||Urban Design|
|Area Development Plans||Earthquake Engineering||Intelligent Building Systems||Project Implementation Advisory||Structural Design||Urban Planning & Mobility|
|Assessment / Advisory on Technological Solutions||Energy Audits||IoT & Sensors||Project Management||Structural Inspection, Evaluation & Health Monitoring||Urban Policy Advisory|
|Automation & Building Management Systems||Environment & Social Impact Assessment||Landscape Planning & Design||Public Private Partnesrships||Sustainable Building Technologies||Urban Resilience|
|Bid Advisory||Environment Laboratory Services (See CEL Services)||Lean Construction||Quality Assurance Services||Sustainable Development||Urban Transportation|
|Buiding Information Modelling||Environment Management||Logistics Hubs, Industrial Areas & SEZs||Quality Audits||Technical & Commercial Feasibility Studies||Utilities Planning|
|Building Audits||Environment Management Plan||Master Planning||Quantity Surveying & Estimation||Technical Advisory - STPs and ETPs||Value Engineering|
|Building Services||Façade Engineering||Materials Procurement Management, Inspection & Performance Testing||Rapid Construction Technologies||Technical Advisory & Consulting||Wastewater Treatment & Management|
|Carbon Rating Audits||Fire Safety||MEP Testing & Commissioning||Recovery & Upcycling||Technical Due Dilligence & Audits||Water Quality Monitoring|
|Clean Energy||Geomatics – Land Surveys, Remote Sensing, GPS, Geographical Information System||New Construction Technology Assessment & Advisory||Rehabilitation & Resettlement Plans||Terrestrial LiDAR Surveys||Water Resources Management|
|Compliance Audits||Green Buildings||Noise Monitoring||Research & Development||Testing & Commissioning||Water, Wastewater, Solid Waste - Testing & Analysis|
|Adequacy Audits||Ground Water Contamination Studies||Pavement Design & Assessment||Retrofitting / Restoration||Tourism Projects - Ideation to Implementation||Waterfront Development|
|Comprehensive Mobility Plans||Health & Safety in Construction||Peer Reviews / Vetting||Road Safety||Training & Capacity Building||Watershed Management Plans|
|Condition Assessment||Heritage Conservation||Power Plant Engineering||Roads & Bridges - Planning & Design||Training Material Content Development|
|Contract Administration||High Rise Structures||Pre Feasibility Studies||Seismic Studies & Retrofitting||Training Needs Assessment|
|Customised Training Courses||Highway Engineering||Predictive Analysis and Data Driven Policy Advisory.||Smart Digital Platforms – Smart Village, e-Services, e-Governance||Transportation & Traffic Planning|
- CUBE pledges Rs. 3 L to PM CARES fund to support India’s fight against COVID 19 pandemic. The virus continues to take its toll on communities. Do your bit, stop the spread.
- CUBEians Contributed a part of their salaries to the PM CARES fund to help India’s fight against the COVID-19 Pandemic. A collection of Rs. 56, 765 was made through individual contributions!!
- Assessment Reportsfor 10Heritage Buildings in Chennai Metropolitan Area for CMDA have been prepared and accepted as model documentation
- CUBE’s Annual General Meeting has been planned in October 2019
- Cost effective precast toilets are being constructed at a rapid pace in the villages of Panangudi, Gopurajapuram and Vellapakkam under the CPCL, CSR initiative.
- Constructed Wetland Water Treatment systems are planned for the treatment of Grey and Black Water in the villages of Panangudi, Gopurajapuram and Vellapakkam under the CPCL, CSR initiative
- CUBE is conducting a Workshop on Optimization of Elevated Structures of Metro Projects to be attended by Shri Durga Shankar Mishra, Hon. Secretary MoUHD, GoI on September 27th 2019.
- Q SCAN – CUBE’s Web & Mobile Based Application Launched to Facilitate Real Time Reporting and Ensure Quality for Third Party Quality and Quality Control Services at Amravati Green City
- The precast toilets constructed as part of the CPCL CSR initiative received deep appreciation from Nagappatinam District Officials and are being studied as a replicative model to be applied in other villages.
- In the concluding session of Lean Construction Training program, the participants presented their learnings. L&T MMRC, Afcons Metro – Gujrat, L&T Barrackpore were awarded the first, second and third prizes respectively.
- Eleven ponds in the villages of Panangudi, Gopurajapuram and Vellapakkam under the CPCL, CSR initiative, are being rehabilitated by cleaning and desilting, pitching of pond bunds and phyto-stabilization of pond surface using Vetiver and jute mats to ensure ground water recharge.
- The pioneering pilot study of Air Quality at granular level, conducted by CUBE to ascertain the impact of urban dynamics on Air Quality is complete. Very interesting correlations and inferences has been derived.
- The initial phase of distress mapping at Arulmigu Nellaiappar Temple Complex at Tirunelveli has been concluded and key observations have been submitted to the relevant authorities for further action.
- CUBE Environment Laboratory (CEL) has begun operations and is handling the Water, Waste Water & Solid Waste Testing works. CEL is soon going to be accredited under ISO IMS (9001, 14001 & 45001).
- Completed the Assessment of Residual Life of Pavement for More than 320 kms of Road Sections on NH 44 and NH 38 for NHAI
- Inauguration of Prototype Toilet Built Using Precast Technology Held at Nagapattinam by Officials from CPCL for the Village Adoption CSR Project of CPCL.
- Technical Audit and Random Quality Check of over 377 kms of Road Length for Tamil Nadu Highways Department has commenced
- Perennial source of water Supply has been identified and assured for the benefit of Villagers of Panangudi, Gopurajapuram and Vellapakkam under the CPCL, CSR initiative
- Adequacy Audit for CII Member Industries are under way. Report is well received at Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Gwalior
- Electrocoagulation Pilot Plant is being tested with respect to its performance for various categories of Effluents.
- CUBE showcased the implementation of CPCL’s CSR initiative, Village Development Project of Nagapattinam District “CPCL CSR & Vision for Development" in at Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises Technology Conclave & Exhibition convened on September 15 and 16, 2019 in the IIT Madras Research Park.
- CUBE is associating with IIT Madras to carry out technical studies for River Training works at Alakukdi, Tamil Nadu for the Public Works Department