Project Description :
CPCL has planned to extend their corporate social responsiblity for welfare of migrant villagers Three villages i.e., Panangudi, Gopurajpuram, Vellapakkam at Nagapattinam, TN adopted by CPCL in vicinity of their Cauvery Basin Refinery.. CUBE has been entrusted for providing under-mentioned scope of work
- Water & waste water treatment by constructing Drain fields & soak pit
- Compost yards by constructing Organic waste treatment plant & Recycling of Inorganic waste
- School & anganwadi infrastructure by cnstructing classrooms, Public health facilities, renovation of old buildings & fancing adjucent waterbodies for puples safety
- Development of community halls by constructing community hall, Public health facilities & skill development centre
- Household level toilet blocks by constructing Precast household toilets, water tank, septic tank, Inspection chamber
- Rejuvenation of water bodies by desilting, Bund stabilization, Concrete slab pitching, Bathing Ghat, Cattle Ramp, Rcharge well
Dinking water distribution chain to households by providing Deep bore holes, Water supply to over head tank, Supply of water to households.
"Infrastructure Works completed: - Household toilets with septage facilities. 462 No. Rejuvenation of ponds. 17 No. 12 Acres 1000’ Bowell with submersible pumps. 3 No. Water Supply Lines to household toilets. 20 Km Construction of precast RCC overhead tank of capacity 45KL. Construction of School. 2 No. Construction of Community Hal. 1 No.
- Award for “Integrated Village Development” from M/s Fun & Joy At Work, Mumbai and ET on World CSR Day 18.02.2020
- “Best Practice Award in CSR” on 31.01.2020 from IoPE, GoI, Hyderabad
- Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility (GPACSR) for the year 2019, under the Oil Refining Sector"
Client : IIT Madras & CPCL
Location : Karaikal
Vertical : Building & Construction
Services : Project Management Consultancy Services